When two of the best Disney movies in recent history are released, it’s bound to be a great day for Disney fans all over the world!
1. The long-awaited Disney movies Frozen and Saving Mr. Banks both come out on Blu-ray, DVD, and digital download today!
2. Which means you can now record your own cover of “Let It Go” that might go viral. But it probably won’t.
3. You can practice your best Walt Disney impression for when you ride the King Arthur Carrousel at Disneyland. But most likely not win twenny bucks.
4. You can finally perfect your “mentally synchronized” robot dance.
5. You can now ‘Get A Horse’! – but in 35% less-thrilling 2D.
6. You can count the exact number of times PL Travers gives Bobby Sherman stink eye.
7. You can count the number of calories P.L. Travers would have consumed if she were to eat all the food Dolly brought into the room.
8. You can wear a toupée and tell everyone you’re from Weselton. But we all know you’re from Weasel Town.
9. Learn what a room full of Disney stuffed animals looks like without watching an episode of Hoarders.
10. You know that some people are worth melting for. But maybe not right this second.
The DIS Blog (http://blog.wdwinfo.com) is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.