Back in December, I brought to you the news of Disney’s partnership with Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company. The company replaced Nescafe in resort rooms and introduced a line of brews inspired by favorite restaurants in both Walt Disney World and Disneyland. Announced this morning, Joffrey’s is expanding this collection with nine new blends created specially in collaboration with their head roastmaster and Disney chefs.
The additions to the Disney Parks and Resorts Specialty Coffee Collection include:
- The Hollywood Brown Derby from Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Tusker House Restaurant from Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- The Wave and California Grill from the Contemporary Resort
- Citricos and Narcoossee’s from the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Yachtsman Steakhouse from the Yacht Club Resort
- Steakhouse 55 from the Disneyland Hotel
- Napa Rose from Grand Californian Hotel
As with the other brews in this collection, each blend is 100% Specialty Grade Arabica coffee. Chris de Mezzo, the Joffrey’s roastmaster, travels the world and selects the best beans to use in his concoctions. Each is themed to represent the scents and flavors of the Disney restaurants. I love the artwork on each package. It would be fun to display a favorite in one’s kitchen.
Guests can find the new brews in each of the corresponding Walt Disney World and Disneyland restaurants as well as online at Joffrey’s website. Have you tried any of the new blends? Which one is your favorite? Post your comments below.